Partnerships and collaborative efforts provide strong foundation for ARII sustainable relief and development programmes in Africa. Corporations and individuals have a critical role to play in helping ARII to develop cost effective programmes to promote protect children and lift millions of them out of extreme poverty.
ARII Corporate Development Programme works closely with corporations both at the national and international levels and small- to medium-scaled businesses to identify, design and implement collaborations that leverage the strengths of the corporate sector on behalf of Africa’s most vulnerable groups, especially, children.
As a respected international organization with strong local presence, ARII brings credibility to your company’s brand image and make it stand out amongst your competitors. It also raises awareness of the company’s values to both your customers and your staff, both local and international.
Opportunities include efforts driven by long-term, integrated and multi-faceted partnerships which include the following;
- Cash & in-kind contributions directed at key programme areas.
- Workplace giving programmes
- Long term strategic partnerships
- Emergency appeals for humanitarian relief & support
- Cause-marketing initiatives
- Events & sponsorship
- Innovations & programme solutions that benefit communities and children
- Policy & advocacy for the development of children and communities in need; this includes raising awareness for ARII global campaigns such the United Against Child Poverty Campaign,
- Training & capacity building
- Skills transfer and employee engagement
- Global, national and local fundraising, marketing and communications
We appeal to all around the globe to help us build a strong foundation for a better future. Investing in children’s development; education, healthcare and protection, emergency relief and livelihoods brings many positive returns;
- A strong foundation for tomorrow’s peace
- More reliable stability and security
- Greater social justice
- Better prospects for shared prosperity
- A deep sense of responsibility for corporate living
- More excellent approach to solving societal difficulties
By working together, companies help support ARII programmes, emergency relief efforts and help advance issues vital to children.
Call us today on +233 (0)24-664-9907 OR Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org