End Poverty With Us
Become A Volunteer
- ARII is Working with Agape Samaritan International, USA to Build an International Hospital at Offinso, Ashanti Region
- Global Health Partnership: ARII Doctors in the Gap Receives Medical and Relief Supplies worth over GHC1million from Agape Samaritan International, USA
- The Innovations Village Seed Company (IVSC) to Partner ARII to Train Youth in Agriculture
- ARII Doctors in the Gap to Introduce the Africa Health Fellowship Programme to Promote Self-Help Projects in Rural Africa
- Delegation from University at Buffalo, The State University of New York Tours ARII Project Sites in Ghana
- Most Rev. Dr. Kwasi Aboagye-Mensah, Former Presiding Bishop of The Mehodist Church Ghana Heads ARII International Advisory Council
- Former Deputy Controller and Accountant General of Ghana in Charge of Treasuries and ICTM Appointed as the New Chairman of ARII Board of Directors
Donation: $0/$0ARII to build International Missions Hospital
Nature of Hospital: International Mission Hospital Size of Land: 15…
Donation: $0/$0ARII Model School Project
ARII and Ecobank Foundation have pledged to build five state-of-the-art basic…
Donation: $0/$0Rural Africa Water Project
The Rural Africa Water Project provides sustainable access to portable…
SPONSOR A CHILD
With less than $1 a day, you can create a lasting impact in the life of a suffering child.
We Help Children, turn tears to smiles.
Your sponsorship goes beyond a single child. ARII uses cost effective programmes that reach children’s parents, caregivers and entire community members. Together we help save children’s lives, protect them from exploitation and provide them with hope for a fulfilled future. Go where the need is greatest with ARII . Call us today on +233 (0)246-649-907
CHANGE AGENTS RAISED
CHILDREN PROVIDED ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION
PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO FREE HEALTHCARE
WOMEN EMPOWERED THROUGH TRAINING & SME FUNDING
Testimonies From Our Partners and Supporters
Creating Equal Opportunities for All Is Part of ARII’s Core Mandate
Mrs. Afua Ansre CEO of Innovations Village Seed Company/ Former Country Director for UN Women Ghana/ Formerly with FAO, West Africa Sub-Region
"The little that I give and the result that I see motivates me to go on and it gives me the kind of satisfaction that no money can buy."
Mr. James Ntim Amponsah Former Deputy Controller and Accountant General, Republic of Ghana.
As I travel across the regions of our dear nation, I have come to realize that it doesn’t take much to change the world. It would take just a little over 1 percent of what we have to lift the poorest one billion people in the world out of extreme poverty. A little love, a little affection and a little more smile can rebuild the ruins of our society.
Prince Williams Oduro Founder/Executive Director, African Rights Initiative International.
Africa demands strong institutions like African Rights Initiative International viable of developing and implementing programmes that improve the quality of life of our people and give them hope for fulfilling sustainable future.
Dr. Joyce R. Aryee Executive Director, Salt and Light Ministries. Former Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Chamber of Mines.
We are stressing on the need to provide quality education and properly motivated environment for social transformation of our children and families in Africa. This is what ARII stands for.
Most Rev. Dr. Robert Kwasi Aboakye-Mensah Former Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church, Ghana
At ARII fighting poverty in children fighting with focus and compassion the many problems that make the lives of children difficult: lack of access to education, lack of access to potable water, infectious diseases, malnutrition, and the list goes on... At ARII we are united for positive transformation in Africa
Mawuena Trebarh Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Investment Promotions Centre. ARII Goodwill Ambassador
"Poverty is the worst form of violence that can be inflicted on children. I am very impressed about the ARII's integrated approach to poverty eradication"
Her Ladyship Georgina T. Wood, Chief Justice, Republic of Ghana
ADDRESSING THE MEETING: Dorothy Siaw-Asamoah (Head of the Delegation…Read more
The Project team of the Doctors in the Gap Global…Read more